A company’s Human Resources department has become more complex and, in a context of growth, must also be strategic. Whether it’s a question of increasing activity or becoming more professional, it can become essential to have a Human Resources department with more skills and better positioned on the issues that really matter.
There are 3 types of mission we particularly focus on:
- Recruitment or provision of an HR professional within the allotted time.
- Outsource management of parts of the Human Resources department: recruitment or administration, for example.
Excellent knowledge of the expectations of the HR department
Network of HR professionals
Length of service
From 1 day to several weeks depending on the service chosen
- Diagnosis of the Human Resources department
- Recommendations and advice
- Action and project management reporting
Examples of missions
Creation of a Group HR Department
Creation of an HR department for a Group operating in the tourism sector.
Part-time HR Director
HR work-share mission with a high-tech company enjoying very fast growth.